Wednesday, March 29, 2017

"Back off Georgie, you pervert!"

Georgie Porgie pudd'n pie, kissed the girls and made them cry, but when the boys came out to play Georgie Porgie ran away
"Back off Georgie, you pervert!"

What is up with some guys these days? Thinking it's okay to kiss girls without asking? I always ask girls "Can I kiss you" as I give them a real sexy look...


Image result for creepy guy
Image result for creepy guy

So far I haven't had any takers, but what can I say? I'm waiting for "The One".

And I think you guys could take a lesson or two from your one and only Mr. Miyagi of love.

Ladies want a real man. Maybe you think being all tough with her will make her think that you are a real man, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

Sure your bad-boy attitude might intrigue her for a little while but a real man doesn't have to show off his masculinity, he doesn't have to treat her like dirt to get some... kisses, and sooner or later she's gonna figure that out and come running to me.

So if you want to keep you're girl then I suggest you start treating her with a little more care and respect.


 Image result for jocks getting slapped

~Mr. Miyagi Of Love



No comments:

Post a Comment