Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Matters Of The Heart

"I used to a simple boy that believed in simple love, nothing more than butterflies and such sweet lovey dove"

I'm not going to pretend that I've had a lot of experience with love but, I've definitely watched enough movies to know that it always works out in the end.

Sometimes I think I will never find the one I am destined to be with but then I think of all those other guys, Noah Calhoun (The Notebook), Jay Gatsby (The Great Gatsby), and they affirm what I already knew to be true, that everyone will find true love eventually if they never get over their first love and indulge in a massive obsession over them for years, never giving up.

There are so many inspiring men in movies, such as Edward Colon (Twilight) who was a whopping 200 years old and STILL had the gumption to go after the prettiest girl in the bowling shirt, not once thinking "Gee she's way out of my league, (Bowling league, get it?) she'd never go for me!" 

I guess I just have to be more like Edward Colon.

But I also often wonder if I missed my chance without even knowing it. What a terrifying thought! 
Like sometimes I'm like, "Should I sneak into to the ladies Zumba class?" And then I'm like, "Nah..." But then I think, "What if the perfect woman for me was in that Zumba class and I missed her?"
(Comment if that ever happens to you)

But I guess it's like my mom always said "Stop stalking girls on Facebook and make me my TV dinner!" 
What an Inspirational woman, that Mom.

Anyway, If you're feeling down in the dumps just remember, there's always someone desperate enough to take you.






No comments:

Post a Comment