Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Meandering Through Scientology

     What is Scientology? No really! I have no idea what the heck it is! I see it on all the magazines. Is it a club? Is it a cult? The world may never know. 

 



I never thought of myself as an academic and science was one of my worst subjects in school, does that make me ineligible for Scientology? Is this Boy Scouts all over again? 


"Sigh" There I go again with my deep seeded insecurities, I apologize.


It's just that I never felt included by the people around me. My brother, my sisters, my "friends", my mom, no one wanted me in their clubs or their groups or their parties. It wasn't like they told me "We don't wan't you in our birthing class"  But I could just feel it, ya know?


And that's why I believe that it's clubs like Scientology, that are exclusive and private, that are causing such heartbreaking insecurities in our children today.


I'm not saying it's bad, heck, I don't even know what it is! But we need to start making all clubs, cults and so called "secret societies" open to the public so that no little boy or girl, woman or man, duck or chicken, dog or skunk, man or beast feels left out.


And that's all I have to say about Scientology.







No comments:

Post a Comment