Wednesday, March 29, 2017

"True Love's Kiss" Fact or Fiction?




Is "true loves kiss" real? If you had asked me ten years ago, my naive self would have said "yes!" 
but I've gotten older and much, much wizzer, and  in all my years I've never experienced "True loves kiss"(Or any kiss for that matter, not even from my mother).

But of coarse I can not only go by that, so we have to look at the facts.
  • Most people are bad at kissing (Not me though)
  • Movies and TV shows try to trick you into thinking that if you're good looking you will find true love immediately (not true, I'm still single)
  • Guys just want to think that they're princess will find them and they'll ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after 
  • Girls just treat me like a piece of meat (and act like they're vegan) 
 I believe in true love and I believe in kissing, but I don't think it's actually magical.
Okay don't be mad at me and say I'm just being a "pessimist" I'm actually a very optimistic person. I'm just having a hard time believing in "magic".

I've wasted so much time trying to find Hogwarts and trying to make my boss disappear and its gotten me nowhere. 

I mean you really want me to believe that Rapunzel's tear drop saved Flynn?!?!

Any historian can tell you, Flynn was not saved by one "magical" tear drop!

And don't get me started on Brave! You mean to tell me that Merrida's mother actually turned into a BEAR?!?!

Image result for merida and bear

She obviously hit her head when the horse threw her and imagined the whole thing. 

Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is, I believe in a kiss between to people who are in love, as in I believe it can happen, But I don't believe in a kiss that can save someone from death or from some evil curse.


We need to stop putting this stuff into our children's heads.

 I mean what's going to happen when one day your child grows up and their husband or wife is choking to death on a pork rind and they think kissing them on the lips will save them?

Where does it end people?!



No comments:

Post a Comment